Registration & Meetings Rate Schedule
2. Registration for one paper contains 10 pages, extra pages will be charged.
3. Authors / Listeners / Presenters Registration fee includes access to all meeting technical sessions; All participants will collect participantion certificate, conference program, and other materials on-site.
4. Authors Registration fee includes publication of the paper accepted;
5. Payment must be made in USD. The conference organizer will not accept any service charges associated with the bank transfer.
*Author: making an oral presentation of the paper
which will be published by the proceedings.
**Author (Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
*** Presenter (Oral Presentation only): making an oral presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
****Presenter(Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
*****Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
Listener Online Registration
- Please complete the following steps
- 1. Please fill the information and complete the payment via Online Payment System
2. You need to email filled listener registration form (Download) with Payment Order ID & Payment Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the secretary‘s comfirmation.
3. Confirmed by the conference secretary, then listener registration succeeds. Please print and bring Order ID & Payment Email file when you arrive
By Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by conference according to the deadline indicated. You will receive an automated email confirmation when your registration is completed and an official confirmation email within 5 days after receipt of the required fees.
The on-line payment system link is given in the registration form.
Select the Bank transfer option and an instruction email will be sent to you;
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid 30USD in addition to the registration fees;
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by conference according to the deadline indicated. You will receive an official confirmation email within 5-8 days after receipt of the required fees.
1. Payments must be received in full prior to advance rate
deadline for advance rates to apply.
2. Each attendee must register separately.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due
to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
At least one author is required to register and attend the conference to present the paper. For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.
The conference organising committees is aware of the current developments regarding the novel coronavirus and we understand that some participants are now facing travel restrictions and may have to either cancel their participation. Therefore the option to do remote presentation is offered to encourage participants to continue with their presentations virtually by online conference, video conference. Please note online presentation session will be arranged during the conference. We welcome your participation!
Subsequently, for a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take protective measures such as, to remind every participant to wear the mask during the conference, take every participant's temperature before they enter and provide alcohol-based hand rub during the conference, etc.